
QUESTIONS:
Q: Would you consider yourself a "healed" person"?
My healing is a fascinating continuous journey of expansion. Healing for me means to be balanced, having harmoniously integrated all separated aspects of who I believed I was, into who I truly am - Love and Light. I do know that I am completely different person than I was 5, 10, 15 yrs ago. My intuition is that if I have the opportunity and potential to completely come into balance within this
lifetime, then I will energetically change my form into a light body. This is where
I start to express my dreams and possibilities – and it’s happening! So to answer your question, my healing continues to involve integrating my past (who I learnt I was), changing its energy (seeing it as a gift) and then continuing to open, embody and express my essence of compassion, truthfulness, love and light. Ultimately it's like combining the energies of the right and left hand into one(ness), just as the yin/yang symbolizes.
Q: Do you have issues you are working on?
Yes! I am in constant contemplation in all moments, to be present and to be aware of the energy frequency that I am expressing. This is the beauty of the journey unfolding! As Ekhart Tolle mentions in A New Earth - You cannot receive what you don't give. This reminds me of who I am choosing to be! The Universe can only provide what it is that I express and acknowledge is me. The more I align and embody the essence of harmony within, the more I will create that for my external world.
Q: Is a healer a healed person?
Is anyone absolutely healed and existing soul-ly in his/her Light body? I would say most likely not. We have all entered a human form into a world of duality: spirit mind/human(ego) mind, darkness/lightness, love/fear, etc. To be healed is the harmonious integration and balance of these energies. In fact as the Earth heals, more and more people are choosing to be healers. A healer doesn't heal anyone. S/he only creates a comfortable environment and a good practitioner who is client focused will intuitively guide the client to his/her own healing. I recently heard this, which I agree with: it doesn't matter what type of modality a practitioner chooses to operate from, it only matters how much they care (without attachment) about the client and how much love the practitioner expresses.
Therefore, how much practitioners are energetically able to open to their own essence and believe in their clients' complete balance, will undoubtedly affect their clients. Thus, I recommend to anyone seeking guidance with inner healing work to intuitively seek out practitioners who are living their talk in their lives. This can usually be felt immediately as we all have the ability to sense energy from each other. These are excellent questions to ask any practitioner!
_____________________________________________________________________________
INSIGHTS:
*I didn't judge, I just observed and felt the feelings. I NEVER think that. Maybe an indication of me letting the light in.*
*Everything comes down to how I feel about myself. Everything.*
_____________________________________________________________________________
ON-LINE ADVICE:
Your ability to be in your truth, in the moment, will allow you to gain perspective on who you were, who you are and who you’re becoming. As you take those moments to observe your FEELINGS that your body is gifting you, this opens up a mindfulness of observation into you. You are stepping into freedom by asking yourself to become aware. Observations through feelings lead to in-sight.
When you become present in the Light within yourself, then you will be present in your “presence” – of Life. Your gifts reside in your presence.
--------------------
Gratitude and fear cannot energetically occupy the same space. Since fear is heavier, it blocks. Fear can only be overridden when the emotion that represents the fear has been made aware of. Once the awareness of the heavier emotion has been brought to the consciousness, then the opposing lighter e-motion can then start to be integrated to "shed light" and dissolve/reverse the fear.
_____________________________________________________________________________
All clients have given their permission to have their comments posted with the understanding that their insight might also help others. Some clients wish to remain anonymous.
_____________________________________________________________________________
For more information and a free consultation contact:
The Inner Realm
403-541.0433
corinne@theinnerrealm.ca
_____________________________________________________________________________

No comments:
Post a Comment