IN SERVICE

Let the beauty of what you love, be what you do.
- Rumi

Milk Weed - Permission granted to post by amazing artist Fred Casselman - www.earthecho.com

I honour that place in you
in which the entire Universe resides,
I honour the place in you
that is Love, Light, Truth, Joy, Harmony, Peace,
When you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
then we are ONE.

NAMASTE

You hold your thoughts and feelings about who you are - whatever they may be. I connect to your essence. This is in our Highest Good. When I come from that place in me, I connect to that place in you – even though you may not be conscious of this, you will feel this at some level.

When I am talking to you, I am talking to me. When I am coming from an intention of balance, this opens the door of balance to be extended to you. This is how I vibrationally entrain* my sessions, toward Love and Light.

(*to drawn in)

What Do You Do?
I am a Consciousness Practitioner

What Is That?
I work with conscious minded people who feel they are awakening to their essence, who are open to discovering how their limiting beliefs are affecting their lives, are passionate about accessing their inner self and expressing through their hearts.

I guide you on your path of conscious awakening and assist you to further expand into your true essence, your true self . . . of Love and Light - as you lead the way.

I work in Universal Principles. What I am guided to suggest to you, applies to me and everyone on Earth. Even though the messages I receive are specifically for you, they can also be suggested to everyone. When messages can be applied in this way, the energy of the messages then become Universal. Information (Light) becomes Universal when the fundamental principle of existence is applied - everything is energy. Therefore, even though we are all unique expressions of energy based on our experiences, we beautifully share the same energy Source . . . of LOVE. This means we are ALL ONE! Therefore, the way I work with you is to guide you back to your belief and knowing that Love IS your Essence.


How Do You Do That?
I implement Universal Keys of Consciousness. These are empowered and inspired balancing approaches that work with the energies of your body, mind and soul. Each of your energy "bodies" has different pathways of communication (Light) that are acknowledged in order for the reprogramming of your unbalanced energy and your limiting beliefs to take effect.

I am inspired through my intuition as well as the messages I receive. These energy practices encourage deep awareness, openness, trust and presence leading to inner balance. I assist you in realizing and revealing YOU.

A combination of approaches are incorporated including:

  • Breath Work
  • Deep Relaxation
  • Light Touch
  • Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy
  • Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
  • ReconnectiveTM Healing
  • Reiki
  • Sound Healing
  • Dyads (one-on-one focused communication)
  • Verbal and Body Language Insight
  • Mirroring
  • Photo Reflection
  • Intuitive Spiritual Guidance
  • Com-passion
If you are willing to focus and access your imagination, FEEL beyond who you think you are, open to and invite in the energies that are ready to be revealed to you, then we will have an incredible exchange with full Universal support!

What Do I Need to Know?

  • Bring your desire to change.
  • Be willing to move from who you "think" you are to who you "know" you are.
  • Be open - with you.
  • Be honest - with you.
  • Be willing to perceive yourself differently.
  • Be willing to imagine what it would be like to be FREE of those thoughts and feelings that create imbalances in your life.
  • Understand that only you are responsible for the re-balancing that can take place in your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies.
How do I know that we should work together?
You have already been drawn to reading these words. People are drawn to each other to exchange energies, to expand their understanding of who they are. In choosing any practitioner, including me, I recommend that you meet, talk and even interview me. I will be working with your thoughts, beliefs and emotions. Re-membering who you are is a sacred and delicate process, one to be honoured and met with compassion.

Allow your intuition to tell you whether any practitioner your choose is "walking the talk". Does s/he sound and feel balanced? You will know - your body will tell you by the "feelings" you receive. The right practitioner for you is the one who you feel an alignment, an ease, and trust with.


Where do you work?
I work out of my peaceful home. I have a calm and inviting treatment room
dedicated to my practice. This is an sacred space where much time, attention and beautiful energy is shared. I have a couch, chairs and massage table that comfortably accommodates the combinations of approaches that are used to meet our needs.


If you are curious, interested and open to:
  • Becoming aware of your mind and body relationship
  • Experiencing complete and total relaxation . . .
  • Surrendering to your Essence
  • Honestly addressing beliefs and behaviours that do not support you
  • Re-aligning your Being . . .
  • Exploring YOUR Belief and Connection to Universal Essence
  • Unifying Your Human Experience into Spiritual Being
  • Being a higher frequency of energy . . .
  • Interested in redefining intimacy . . .
  • Feeling and sharing ONENESS . . .

. . . then you are ready for transformational change.

YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS.

Your belief is NOW . . . it is with(in) YOU.

Join me for a transformational journey that we create together! I look forward to meeting who you ARE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information and a free consultation contact:
The Inner Realm
403-541.0433
corinne@theinnerrealm.ca
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: