
My Life Purpose:
To re-unify all aspects of myself back into the harmonious essence of ONENESS.
To be UNIFIED with the harmony of Love and Light
To be at ONE.
I am experiencing a journey of Ascension.
This is my passion.
This is my primary relationship.
This is my practice – in Life.
I facilitate those who are becoming aware of the shift in energy and feel they
I intuitively guide those who are awakening to their expanded consciousness.
The Fundamentals of How I “See”
Everything is energy
Energy is consciousness
Energy is in constant motion and change
Like energy attracts itself
Thoughts/beliefs = created energy
Emotions = energy in motion
Nature’s Essence = harmony = LOVE
Energy is everything
Everything is consciousness.
Therefore, the essence of everything is LOVE. If at anytime my thoughts are not aligned with LOVE (acceptance of myself), they then become separated and contain the energy of lack (of love). When separated from LOVE, this creates conflict within my being-ness. Conflict manifested as personal energy results in me feeling a disharmony, an unbalance and unworthiness.
Therefore, what aspects of myself am I in not in alignment with, or are in conflict with? This is my personal practice.
My thoughts and actions are a culmination of all of my thoughts of who I believed I was in the last moment.
Am I choosing peace?
Am I choosing happiness?
I understand that the key to who I am is aligning with my truth and expressing through my heart – essences that I am re-programming and re-membering back into being. I am grateful for knowing that by listening, opening and being honest to myself, I align with the harmonious flow (Love) and communication of energy (Light) that I am.OMNI-DIMENSIONAL TRANSLATOR
I was given this name by a dear friend as a gift when she was attempting to describe me. I translate human conscious into universal consciousness, through Universal Intelligence. I am still integrating this information and the scope of this incredible and honourable purpose.
BACKGROUND
- Bachelor of Education from the University of Calgary
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Reconnective Healing Practitioner
- Reiki Master
Reconnective Healing(TM) PractitionerCURRENT MEMBERSHIPS
Alberta Hypnosis Society
International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
(IMDHA) Member -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information and a free consultation contact:
The Inner Realm
403-541.0433
corinne@theinnerrealm.ca
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:
Post a Comment